Monday, March 8, 2010

TEDIUM IS THE WORST PAIN



I haven't had anything fun or extraordinary to do of late - I'm guessing that has gotta be the reason and t
he source of my utter boredom and severe depression. Not to mention the growing anxiety of having to collect my SPM results this coming Thursday and the consequence it shall bring with it. But,like the voices that kept on colliding into every corner of my mind keep on reminding me : It's no biggie! Chill out! So! No pressure...what-so-ever.

And guess what ?! Those boisterously schizophrenic voices that had never done me any good as long as I've lived in this beloved world are actually right for the first time and hopefully not the last.

Ever since I started listening to the voices within, everything seemed to have changed for the better. My days are no longer meaningless and empty like they were before. The once dark and monochromatic labyrinth I call a brain is now a rainbow-filled and butterflies-cluttered meadow grassed by beautiful and exotic flowers, inhabited by mythical animals of various shapes and sizes and holding firm to it's ground is a tall, large, shady and mellow oak tree which homes magically harmonious and melodically heart-warming sounds that seems to come out of no where.



But, enough about what's going on in my mind. What's important is the real world. The world would have never been what it is if humans were to spend their precious time blogging about their inner thoughts and sentiments rather than putting those valuable aspects to work and benefit from them. I know that it's very hard to except the truth but it is what it is and it can't be changed just by wishing for everything to be better. Nope. It doesn't work like that. So, stop dreaming and embrace life-warts and all.

Goodness gracious. Forgive me. Look how I've strayed from the topic of my post. I really am sorry, it must have been the article I just read. The one that crushed millions of hopes that took years to built in just matter of seconds and the same one that almost brought me to tears. An article that I personally wished I'd never bump into but I believe that ALLAH has HIS reasons for everything that had already occurred and for those that are happening on earth and all that I can do is to wish for the best and strive for the best.

Those interested to know more about this article may refer to the link below but please be reminded that it is not meant for the faint of heart.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/malaysia/55619-medicine-no-longer-route-to-riches-says-mma

I wish all of you well and happiness.

And please be reminded that one should never let go of their dreams just because an obstacle decided to come out of the blue and torment their physique, sanity and morality in any means possible for many more shall come their way and one can't afford to lose grasp of everything that is important in their lives just because they can't stand up for themselves and fight for what their hearts desire.

I know that it seem rather schizophrenic of me to be changing the topic and mood of this article every now and then but there are things that I just can't wait too get off my chest.

Well here goes nothing.
OMG !!!
I've just thought up of a new slogan for myself.
''Hope for the best and strive for the best''
Cool...I'm so psyched about it....

Anyway, like I was saying, just believe in yourself and follow what your heart is saying. What's the worst that could happen ? [don't answer that] That's all for today. Till tomorrow !

- Assalamualaikum -

No comments: